Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Greetings!

Greetings fellow mortals!

I haven't write anything in almost a year, so forgive me for the next lousy posts.
Anyway, I want to start writing again because it's one of the most helpful way for me to keep 'my sanity'.

What I want to write will be mostly about people and what are they doing or how are they reacting to something and also my opinion about it. So, it's pretty personal for me because it's my opinion. As the blog said, it's my Random Thoughts.

However, you readers don't have to agree with it. If you do agree, feel free to comment on it. If you disagree, feel free to email me to discuss it further. Just don't go running around throwing rocks on me or something. :)

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion so I think it's a pretty safe bet to say that you have your own opinion and I respect that.

Anyway, happy reading. Hope you enjoy my blog as much as I do. :)

1 comment: